More Transition Law People Required!
In 2018, We created Transition Law S.H.I.E.L.D. the Business and Consumer Support and Accreditation Programme to Provide Recognition for GDPR Compliant Businesses across the UK.
The Coronavirus Pandemic has created a Greater Need for business people to be compliant and consequently a Greater Need for Transition Law People to assist them to understand the rules!
We have upgraded our Programmes to operate with Virtual Delivery Systems for all our products and services. Transition Law People can promote the benefits of S.H.I.E.L.D. to businesses safely and professionally without leaving their own offices or homes. Full details are below.
GDPR and Data Protection Compliance is a legal requirement for ALL businesses.
In the same way that Vehicle Insurance is not optional, all businesses of any size MUST be compliant with GDPR and be able to demonstrate compliance to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the public and all their Suppliers and Trading Partners in Business.
Some business owners are surprised when a Supplier or a Customer asks them if they are GDPR compliant but they shouldn’t be. The Supplier or Contractor has a legal duty to make the enquiry and when a Customer asks they are showing they are smart enough not to give their money or personal details to a business that can’t be trusted with it!
The KEY words here are demonstrate compliance. It is what the Regulator looks for in the event of a problem. It is often overlooked but compliance is only part of the objective. Savvy business owners use the FACT of their compliance to their advantage to improve Sales, Customer Relations and Profits!
Transition Law developed S.H.I.E.L.D. to allow any compliant businesses to demonstrate their compliant status at the click of a button. Membership of S.H.I.E.L.D. is FREE OF CHARGE to any compliant business and provides useful Member Benefits such as Free Legal Advice, Connects them to other compliant businesses to trade with and use of the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo, reassuring the Public that as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Holder they can be trusted with their Personal data.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We need to get the S.H.I.E.L.D. Programme message to EVERY Business - and YOU can help us do it!
Get involved with Transition Law People AND be rewarded financially for your help:
Become a District Mentor - For full details CLICK HERE
TEN Point Summary of the District Mentor Role.
(What's In it For You!)
1) A District Mentor has a Business Licence with Transition Law and is provided with the necessary Paperwork and professional Business cards to operate their business.
2) A District Mentor needs no previous Legal Experience or qualifications.
3) A District Mentor receives professional training to legally work with clients Online.
4) A District Mentor can operate their business Full Time or Part Time.
5) A District Mentor speaks with and advises SME Business owners about Data Protection Law.
6) A District Mentor promotes good Data Protection Practice which protects businesses from Fines and Prosecution.
7) A District Mentor introduces SME businesses to Transition Law as new clients.
8) A District Mentor is paid 25% of the new clients fees.
9) A District Mentor gives their clients access to Transition Law S.H.I.E.L.D. which is the only Data Protection Business Support and Accreditation system in the U.K.
10) A District Mentor gives reliable and responsible advice to SME business owners, introduces them to some of the best legal services in the UK, many of which are Free of Charge, while earning a profitable living in a professional and respected role which will safeguard their future.
Please go to our BLOG to see some of the clients who are already enjoying the benefits of S.H.I.E.L.D. Membership. CLICK HERE
Can I Become a S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentor?
YES! - We are actively seeking out people to take on the role of District Mentors in the allocated areas across the UK.
Please contact us for more information if you wish to learn more about becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentor.
If you are interested in a new professional career, or an additional income stream for your existing role Contact us today and make an enquiry about becoming A District Mentor.
Call us directly on 0330 2233 506 for an introductory informal discussion about the role.
THE S.H.I.E.L.D. DISTRICT MENTOR PROGRAMME
What is a S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentor?
The S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentor Programme is a Professional Business Opportunity operated under a Licence issued by Transition Law. It is available to suitable people who have an understanding of the importance of Data Protection compliance in the UK Small Business sector.
S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentors are locally based people who understand the business demographics in their area. They are authorised to engage with businesses under the SHIELD brand to promote a better understanding of data protection within the local business community.
Using state-of-the-Art interactive and virtual communication tools District Mentors connect with businesses in their local area, help them understand the needs of Data Compliance and introduce them to the benefits of Membership of the unique and free of charge S.H.I.E.L.D accreditation scheme to protect their business.
NB: Due to the effects of the Coronavirus Pandemic the entire District Mentor programme can now be operated Online without leaving your Home/Office, which means there is no need to reduce your income, in spite of Government restrictions on movement. - Obviously, District Mentors can still visit clients if they wish where it is safe and legal to do so!
District Mentors also use their business knowledge and contacts to engage with local business support and networking groups, arranging workshops and attending networking events to promote Data Protection compliance and the benefits of S.H.I.E.L.D. Membership in their area.
The allocated 'Districts' are based on City and County geography and operate mostly within densely populated business and metropolitan areas.
A S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentor receives a detailed training course and branded materials to assist them in their role, support from the Transition Law Head Office team and access to ongoing relevant training so they are fully equipped and empowered to promote the Transition Law S.H.I.E.L.D. Business Support and Accreditation Programme.
N.B. The Training is currently delivered via secure video conferencing link
How Do District Mentors Get Paid?
To ensure impartiality and maintain the professional standing of our District Mentors, we follow a simple set of identification and business practice protocols which are applied to all Prospective Clients:
1) We offer a series of Free introductory Legal services to prospective S.H.I.E.L.D. Holders. Our District Mentors agree to promote these free services, in exchange for recognition that a prospect has arrived via their influence.
2) In the event that a Business wishes to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. Holder but is not compliant or needs our Legal Services to become compliant, we will work with them to achieve compliance. This work will attract our professional fees and the relevant District Mentor will be rewarded at the rate of 25% of the fee income generated.
How Much does it cost to Become a S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentor?
The Fee for a District Mentor Licence is £3500 inclusive. However, if an existing District Mentor recommends you to us a DISCOUNT of 25% of the Licence Fee will be authorised.
The Fee includes a full Data Protection compliance package for your own business activity as a District Mentor including the compulsory Video Conferencing Data Protection Policy..
Stage Payments may be available for the Licence Fee
There are no monthly or ongoing costs for your business.
Each year all District Mentors are provided with their Annual Data Audit renewal Free of Charge.
NB: All S.H.I.E.L.D. District Mentors are Self-Employed.